Sha Mslvoe ♥♥♥'s Reviews > Taming the Scotsman

Taming the Scotsman by Kinley MacGregor

Jul 09, 12

bookshelves: highlander, historical-romance, medieval, on-nook, scottish-highland
Read from July 08 to 10, 2012

The saying "opposites attract" is definitely true in some sense.

She talked too much...
He's the quiet man...

Their differences make them seem like they would be a great couple. Yes, I would definitely say that opposites make better couples.

I found the story very entertaining and enjoyable to read. However, the ending make me confused. Did Kieran still alive or dead? Who's Pagan?

The mystery left me unsatisfied
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Taming the Scotsman.

Linda How is this series it is one of those I keep putting at the back off to read list?

Sha Mslvoe ♥♥♥ Hai Linda,

I've checked your list and you haven't try any of books from Kinley MacGregor. You have to try it dear!

Here the series : - MacAllisters/Brotherhood of the Sword
1. Master of Desire
2. Claiming the Highlander
3. Born in Sin
4. Taming the Scotsman
5. A Dark Champion
6. Return of the Warrior
7. The Warrior

I've read Book 1 till Book 3. Master of Desire & Born in Sin are in my Keeper. They're awesome!

Claiming the Highlander was a good story but it's doesn't feel spark for me. Read it and let me know your feedback :-)

Linda Thanks Nisha I am glad to hear awesome I will definately put on my to red list and add to my to purchase thanks for the line up Linda

Sha Mslvoe ♥♥♥ It's a pleasure dear

.þµŋψà. [Punya Reviews...] Nisha, honey, are you going to continue with the series? Remember, The Warrior is Lochlan's book but it's interconnected with the two books in between. And Where's My Hero? has Simon's story, don't miss that one. :)

Sha Mslvoe ♥♥♥ Yes, I am.

Where's My Hero? by Lisa Kleypas Simon's story - done.

Can I skip the others two to get Lochlan's story? or need to read in order?

message 7: by .þµŋψà. [Punya Reviews...] (last edited Jul 10, 2012 01:32AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

.þµŋψà. [Punya Reviews...] As you know, I'd say go for the both, especially A Dark Champion but upto you. Return of the Warrior was kind of so so read for me. lol You'll get to know the secrets of the Brotherhood in these books.

Sha Mslvoe ♥♥♥ Will read in order to get my satisfaction :-)