Lady Raven RAVE!'s Reviews > All That Matters

Intimacy Level: GOOD/ VERY SPICY
enjoyment: GOOD
Length: 5204 kindle

THOUGHTS

Show me a CCT church and I'll show you a sinner. Reading the book summary, I was kind of iffy on the story line/plot. Not that I have anything against christian romances, but this was nothing like what I expected and probably not what you're thinking. The CCT church was like a soap opera with the members of the church. Greed, sex, lust, lies and temptation took hold of some of its members and what a mess it was. There are so many characters that I can't name each of them. The author gave a point of view with each character leading up to the climax of the story. Some of the characters' view points were interesting and for most I wanted to keep on reading, but then it would go into another view point. That was my only irritation, but I understood what the author was doing with the events taking place.

All that matters was interesting,as well as the storyline taking place in a church with its members and in the end, I think the characters in question got what they deserved. To let the reader know, there is an explicit f/f scene, everything else m/f.

Review page for this author -
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All That Matters.