Douglas Meeks's Reviews > Grave Memory

Grave Memory by Kalayna Price

Jul 07, 2012

While this was an amazing addition to the Alex Craft series it did not quite live up to the other 2 in the series (this is more like the other two were 10/10 and this one was like 8/10) which still makes it better than 80% of the books out there. The thing that I guess left me a bit unfulfilled in this action packed novel is the fact that you keep wanting her to be able to "get even" with the Winter Queen and you don't get that lovely revenge you really , really want :) Readers of the series will still love this book and the mystery and edge of your seat intensity will leave you with that elusive WOW factor these books always provide. Bottom Line: No spoilers here but when you finish you will still be "damn that was good!" but slightly unfulfilled you have to wait for the next book to HOPEFULLY see her get even with the Queen, but she has so many things to do (people to save, world in danger level stuff) you don't even think about it until you are done. 5 Stars rounded up from 4.5

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Grave Memory.

message 1: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoe Do you know how many books there will be after this? This book was so fantastic. So much happened.

Douglas Meeks Zoe wrote: "Do you know how many books there will be after this? This book was so fantastic. So much happened."

This from the author but it is almost a year old, I expect at least 3 more but official answer is below unless somebody has better info:

"I'm getting a lot of emails asking how many books will be in the Alex Craft series. The truth is that the answer hasn't been determined yet. Currently, Roc has me contracted for the first three books, but it is my hope that they will want more books in the series because I have a lot more story to tell. I do have an idea how the series will end, but I don't actually know how many books it will take for me to reach it.

Does that make everything as clear as mud? LOL"

message 3: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoe Thanks! I hope they ask for more books :P

Douglas Meeks I wrote the author about the future of the series and she was kind enough to respond with the below info:

"Hi Douglas,

Thanks for writing me. No, the series isn't dead--I just seriously need to update my website. The next book, Grave Visions will be out next yet and there are two more books contracted beyond that.

Thanks so much for reading.
Best wishes,
-Kalayna Price
USA Today Bestselling Author
www.kalayna.com"

message 5: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoe So excited. Thank you!

Lisa - (Aussie Girl) Hey, Douglas, I must remember to keep on your good side, you love your revenge... Seriously, thanks for the info that there will be more books, Thank God, i want to know what happens.