Shannon's Reviews > Where You Are

Where You Are by Tammara Webber

Jul 16, 12

bookshelves: loan-able-books
Read from July 07 to 13, 2012

I loved the characters from Between the Lines and when it ended I desperately wanted to know what would become of them and their relationships. I got all the answers I could ever want and more from this sequel. In the first book, we only have Reid and Emma's perspectives, but in this book we have four: Reid, Emma, Graham, and Brooke. At times, it did seem like too much perspective. Knowing everything that was coming to happen, left little surprise and I could easily guess where the story was going. I think it would have been better with less knowing. Granted, I still feel it is an awesome story. Again, I felt like I was watching an ABCfamily TV show, which is not a bad thing at all to me.

This book covers the interviews leading up to the premiere, as well as all the drama and scheming that lead up to the premiere also. Then the climax, the premiere, and the fall out of Reid and Brooke's plan.

All in all, I am looking forward to the third book. I know it is from Reid's perspective and a new character. This makes me sad, because I loved Emma and Graham's story in this book. I can only hope they will make a guest appearance in the book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where You Are.

Quotes Shannon Liked

Tammara Webber
“Something about first love defies duplication. Before it, your heart is blank. Unwritten. After, the walls are left inscribed and graffitied. When it ends, no amount of scrubbing will purge the scrawled oaths and sketched images, but sooner or later, you find that there’s space for someone else, between the words and in the margins.”
Tammara Webber, Where You Are