Andi's Reviews > Grave Memory

Grave Memory by Kalayna Price

Jul 16, 12

Read from July 15 to 16, 2012

3.5 stars. This series continues to hold my interest. What's not to like about Alex? And while it took awhile, we do get to see more of Death in the latter part of this book, and it was worth the wait! Who ever thought a soul collector could be so selfless?!

Alex's ability to see and hear ghosts gets her involved in a case of an apparent suicide. After witnessing the event and hearing the ghost vehemently deny any desire to kill himself, Alex shares that information with his wife and takes on the case to find out what happened. What she learns is that there may be more suicides than just this one.

The story slowed a bit when Alex went into faerie. She still cannot decide if she should be independent or join one of the courts, and I wanted to shake her and say, just make the decision, why don't you?! Falin also had a smaller part in this book.

The ending was a bit surprising. While I'm not so sure how I feel about about it, I can't wait for the next book to find out where it takes this series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Grave Memory.