Donna's Reviews > Samurai Game

Samurai Game by Christine Feehan

Jul 07, 12

This is a terrific romantic suspense series with a touch of paranormal thrown in. Action! Adventure! Intrigue! Romance! What’s not to love? I’ve waited anxiously for this installment of the GhostWalkers series as I sense a change in the focus. The GhostWalkers are starting to ferret out Whitneys spies and are becoming a more focused and cohesive unit.

In this installment another GhostWalker finds her way to the mountain retreat where some of the GhostWalkers and their families have made their safe-haven. Thorn was thrown away by Whitney at the age of 8 when she was no longer viable for experimentation. He considered her a failure. She was rescued and renamed Azami by a martial arts master who taught her how to defend herself and others. She and her two foster brothers run a high tech communications company which she uses as a front to track down and destroy anyone connected to Whitney. When Lily wants to purchase Azami’s companys satellite system Azami has a way in to find out if Lily is still in touch and working for her dad. Along the way Azami meets Sam and the attraction is instantaneous and incendiary.

I totally recommend this for any who enjoys Ms. Feehan and romantic suspense.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Samurai Game.