Phuong's Reviews > Ashes and Wine

Ashes and Wine by Taryn Elliott

U_50x66
Jul 07, 12

Read in July, 2012

I loved this book and devoured it like fine wine within 2 hours. It was a beautiful and poignant story that touched my heart deeply. The author created characters that we cared about and the circumstances were so true to life that it brought tears to my eyes. Tessa and Royal established a connection when they first met three years ago but wasn't until recently that they acted on their feelings for each other. However, Royal can only promise Tessa one night because he and his family are in the midst of a horrible tragedy and doesn't feel he has the right to involve her during this difficult time. Tessa is one determined woman and she will stop at nothing to stand by Royal's side. The love between them is so powerful and heartwarming that it left me in awe. I loved the bond and devotion Royal had for his family and I enjoyed Tessa's friendship with Mercy. Their drunken night provided much needed laughter and we got a glimpse of a possible love story for another couple. I highly recommend this book to romance readers.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ashes and Wine.