Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Witch World

Witch World by Christopher Pike

Aug 08, 12

bookshelves: 2012-must-reads, around-the-world-arc-tours
Read on August 08, 2012

First I would like to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Around The World ARC Tours for allowing me to read and review Witch World. I am not sure if many of you have ever read a book by Christopher Pike but man oh man can he write a book! He can weave a story out of no where and have you so entranced you can't see up or down. Witch World was an EPIC read for me. Let me tell you though this book is 522 pages long and HOLY BATMAN did I stay up and read till 3am and then came to work and kept reading because I left off at a part that had me screaming NO WAY!!!!!!

In Witch World we get to meet an array of characters but the main characters I am going to talk about are Jessie and Jimmy. Jessie is your average teenager living a normal life who has just graduated from high school. To celebrate she goes to Las Vagas for the weekend with her ex-boyfriend Jimmy. While there she meets this guy Russ who she is entrance with. Russ shows her how to gamble and party while in Vegas and Jessie gets caught up in this world. Then Russ shows her a secret place called Witch World.

Jessie is so caught up in the fact that she can see and be in another reality she is not sure at first if it real. Russ tells her she is a witch. She knows she is different but she never knew she was a witch.Things start to get a little weird from there and Jessie and Jimmy will have to figure out some things together. Even though he broke her heart he had good reason and things will be revealed to Jessie and Jimmy that will change their lives.

Christopher Pike has done a great job of suspense and mystery shrouded in lies and half truths. Jessie will uncover something that is shocking to both her and Jimmy but their love for one another will carry them through. I just hope Pike make a sequel because the ending had me screaming at the book like WTH????????
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Witch World.