I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Seduction and Snacks

Seduction and Snacks by Tara Sivec

H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S! SEDUCTION AND SNACKS is a fantastic laugh-out-loud romance that will leave you snickering down to the final words of the book!

Imagine holding on to your virginity for 20 years only to loose it in a drunken, one-night-stand to a hot, but nameless guy at a fraternity party. Yes, lots of things suck about that previous statement, but then top it off with the biggest suck factor of all – Mr. Nameless apparently had some super-sperm that somehow escaped confines of the condom. Yes, you guessed it, months later, after exactly one night of not-so-passionate “love-making” you are left with a lasting “gift” in the form of a drooling, pooping, peeing, spewing bundle of…er…joy.

Meet Claire, the barely-not-a-virgin, twenty-something who has professed her extreme aversion to children and has sworn them off for life – yes, she is the lucky recipient of the previously mentioned “super-sperm”. With the help of her close friends, Liz and Jim, Claire scours the college campus in search of her nameless, one-night-boy toy – without success. Although this is not the path she had planned to take, she pulls up her boot straps, revves up her sense of humor and makes the necessary adjustments to her life – which includes dropping out of college and moving back home with her gruff, but loveable military father.

The crazy, but loveable cast of characters suck you in from the beginning – from the 4 year-old devil’s spawn with a mouth like a sailor to the potentially psychotic father/grandfather and every character in between.

Self-Published Author, Tara Sivec definitely has a way with words – quite unlike any author I have read. What a refreshing change of pace in comparison to the loads of blah romances and erotic reads with no plot to choose from. Sivec has done an excellent job conveying her unique, snarky humor while making her quirky characters come to life in this romantic comedy. The pictures she paints with words are so vivid the images pop right off the page and you feel like you are experiencing the hilarious situations in real life!

I would recommend SEDUCTION AND SNACKS to anyone looking for a feel-good story with great humor that is sure to make you laugh. I LOVED it and I did not want it to end – I hope you will love it too!

NOTE: Self-Published indicates no “professional editing” has occurred. With the exception of some grammatical and spelling errors, Sivec has done a great job of giving the reader a lovely finished product. I know some of you take off stars for editing errors, so I thought this was worth mentioning - if the story is appealing to you, please don’t let this deter you from snatching it up. I can almost guarantee you will not be disappointed.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

photo BookieWebHeader_zps2a31d562.jpg
___________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seduction and Snacks.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl Great review! Sounds like something I need to read right now. I've been reading a lot of duds lately.

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) It is so freaking funny. I loved it :-)

Vicki This sounds great, thanks for the rec! :)

message 4: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl I ♥ Bookie Nookie wrote: "It is so freaking funny. I loved it :-)"

Just what I need! :)

message 5: by PJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

PJ Thanks for the recommend. I couldn't stop laughing and had everybody staring at me.

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) So glad you enjoyed it! I can't wait for the next one to come out!

message 7: by Camille (new)

Camille Great review

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Thanks Cam! It was a great book...it had me rolling with laughter.

message 9: by Camille (new)

Camille :-) then I look forward to reading it, myself.

message 11: by Camille (new)

Camille Will do...

Lady Heather Excellent review!

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Thanks Heather - I hope you like it! I have rec'd it to A LOT of people and the 25+ who have read it all gave it 4 or 5 stars!

message 14: by CD (new) - rated it 5 stars

CD Keith I am reading it right now and it is off the charts funny!!! I have laughed non-stop. I am lovvvvinnnggg it!!!

message 16: by Rjme (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rjme I don't get people who don't get this book....that's all :-)

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Rjme wrote: "I don't get people who don't get this book....that's all :-)"

I know! How could you not think this is funny?