Kaci's Reviews > The Golden Lily

The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead

Jul 06, 2012

bookshelves: favorites
Read in June, 2012

I gave this book 5 stars because of one reason- Adrian! Are there guys like this in real life?! I sure hope so!! I have loved him since Vampire Academy and I have only fallen deeper in love with him throughout Bloodlines! I would suggest you read this book just to read the very end. LOVED IT! Just wish things had of went slightly different. I think this series is getting better with each book and I CANNOT wait til the next one! Pretty sure the wait will kill me! Sydney still bugs me sometimes. I want to knock some sense into her. Wake up girl...Adrian Ivashkov likes you!! What more could you want?! I do like how Adrian has developed. I do believe he is growing as a person and I cannot wait to see the final results! I also liked the other characters- Jill, Eddie, Angeline, Trey...can't wait to see where they go. However, I do not like the new love triangle that seems to be forming. I HATE LOVE TRIANGLES!! *Kind of sort of a spoiler- I hope Trey redeems himself. I find myself really liking him!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Golden Lily.