Cathy's Reviews > Tiger's Destiny

Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck

Mar 31, 14

bookshelves: first-reads-book, love-it, will-share-with-my-kids
Recommended for: Everyone that loves action packed clean romances.
Read from March 22 to 27, 2014 — I own a copy, read count: 5

Absolutely loved the ending! Still my favorite of the series. Very rarely give out a 5-star rating - but this one definitely deserves it!

AWESOME: I loved it!!! The best in the series. There were some great emotiontally tugging parts, along with a ton of action and great battles. I can't wait till September when I can read the last 2 chapters. This book flowed so well - the pacing was perfect and the descriptions the right length. Loved the new things in the book, like the Phoenix. I really enjoyed the new character, Anamika and how things wove together and came full circle. I also liked Kelsey when they were taking on the Rakshasas- brilliant! Now passing my copy along to my friends who are also happy that I won this copy!

WOOHOO!!!! I won this book on a Firstreads Giveaway - and I am beyond excited! Got my advance reading copy yesterday. I'm already on page 128 and it is really good. I do have a bone to pick with the publisher though - not nice when you send out a concluding book in a series and leave the last 2 chapters and the epilogue out with the statement "to be revealed 9/4/12". What a major bummer - actually it verges on CRUEL!!!

So far my favorite part is with the old woman, Saachi. I've read that chapter 3 times already - loved it!!!! Can't wait to finish the book.

I do hope the publisher fixes some of the typographical errors before the book goes to final print as there were quite a few in this advance copy.

Finished Reading:
1st Time: Aug 4, 2012 (ARC)
2nd Time: Sept 4, 2012
3rd Time: Nov 13, 2012
4th Time: Jan 31, 2013
5th Time: Mar 27, 2014

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tiger's Destiny.

03/31/2014 marked as: currently-reading
03/31/2014 marked as: read

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Cassie I'm super excited too!!!!!! Then I get to read it early!!!!!!! WAhooooo!