Litonya's Reviews > Katrina, the Beginning

Katrina, the Beginning by Elizabeth Loraine

Jul 25, 12

Read from July 06 to 21, 2012

Review to come soon.. Skme likes/dislikes;

Likes: Katrina is awesome and her kick butt girls. Quinn is a great guy.

Dislike: the romance, sorry i like a book with real romance and not someone that jumps back and forth for NO reason and hello beings are sentient, they all have feelings.. It was to wishy washy for me and unrealistic. And lastly why have a Quinn POV...should have been only Katrina.
------------
Katrina, the Beginning by Elizabeth Loraine. I will recommend this book to anyone that likes a little romance with a lot of change of heart moments with action packed in.

I really loved that this book had great characters and the vampire story was great. I love a strong female lead that can kick some butt.

What I didn't like is that I was in love with Quinn and Katrina and so were they. And then like nothing happened they weren't it was like," yeah okay, next guy in line please." and Quinn walked away like it was no sweat. I like romance in my books and for it to stay consistent and if it's not then I completely lose interest 3 out of 5 stars, the story without the romance would have gotten 5 stars. Highly recommend this series to anyone that loves a twisted romance story, i guess when you got eternity to live, you can be extra picky.

Special thanks to Elizabeth Loraine for allowing me to review her book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Katrina, the Beginning.

07/21/2012 "40"