Sarah's Reviews > Madly and the Jackal

Madly and the Jackal by M. Leighton

Aug 26, 12

bookshelves: r2r-complete, read-2012
Read from August 16 to 17, 2012

(I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis as part of the ‘Madly’ Blog Tour. Thanks to M. Leighton and AToMR tours.)
This is book 3 in the Madly series and kicks off where book 2 Madly and Wolfhardt left off.
Madly and Jackson are off to visit Atlas – to return Wolfhardt to the prison, and hopefully sneak in and make contact with Madly’s father the warden Major. There’s also the next escaped Lore to track and capture, and Madly and Jackson’s forbidden love affair to drool over!

This third instalment in the Madly series was great! I loved the trip to Atlas and everything that happened there, and I loved the developments in Madly and Jackson’s relationship. They are such a cute couple and when they’re alone, they’re seriously hot! Jackson really is just the sweetest, and Madly just has to end up with him at the end!

The developments in the storyline were also good; 1 lore down, 7 to go, and Madly is having a tough time of it. Kellina and Aidan’s involvement in this instalment was unexpected but added an interesting new twist, and I can’t wait to see how they will continue to be involved in the future. This is a short review cause I really don’t want to give too much away and spoil it for you, but I really enjoyed reading this series so far!

Overall; really enjoyed this third instalment, can’t wait to find out what happens next!
8 out of 10.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Madly and the Jackal.

08/16/2012