MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov's Reviews > Pure

Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Jul 12, 12

Read from July 05 to 09, 2012

First off can I say "Damn Lea, how many times do you have to get your nose broken by Alex to understand, that she is not the one to be messed with!"

YES!!! BAD ASS Alex Andros, is at it again! Kicking more Ass in the sequel to the Covenant series! The story starts off where we left it and that was more training with the Bland but HOTT Aiden and the Snarky and Whitty Apolyon Seth. Alex's ultimate goal in life right now:She must find the power within her and try to stay alive until her eighteenth birthday. All of this is going to be hard for Alex, A.Because she just can't stay out of trouble and B.Some people want her DEAD. Continuing onin Alex's kick ass adventure to find out who gets their butt kicked by Alex along the way.

Alex Andros: She is MY KIND of character! I love EVERYTHING about her, if I could choose to be any character it would be Rose from VA first and then Alex Andros next(lol). Her character kept me laughing and never bored through the entire book!

Lover Boys: Can I say I LOVED Seth more in this book! He is just so caring and funny to where I can't get enough of him! I love the connection between Him and Alex, it was so powerful and I am in love with their chemistry. Aiden.......He is so boring for me, I like him when he is sweet and all but he had no personality at all and I am bored with him at the moment. Come on Aiden spice it up with Alex alil more Please?

Master Plan/Story: Was AWESOME!! Armentrout knows how to write some juicy stories! I would definitely say this book was a page turner or screen turner for kindle because I couldn't put it down! Hats off to Jennifer! There alot of twist and turns in this book that are so unexpected and its bound to leave you with your jaw dropped to the floor!

Romance: Ohhhh Seth, I love you so much. I have fallen more in love with you and I wish you were mine. That is all :)

Action Packed: Too much for me to handle!! There was so much action I couldn't keep up, it was a whirl wind of action! I loved it and need more!

What Next?: What I want to see next is Alex, finally let go of Aiden OR some more hot scenes with Seth because I can't get enough of that!

Cover Love?: I LOVE these covers! They aren't fancy or flashy but they really fit with this series and I hope they keep them that way.

I can't wait for DIETY! I'm so excited to see what is going to happen with everyone after everything has happened! I wanna find out who her dad is and I feel like she might find out in the third book!

Rating: Kick ASS

Thanks for Listening!

-Alice Belikova <3

149 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pure.

Brooke I cannot wait to read this series. So much on my plate right now, but it's right there, waiting. I ordered it and I can't wait for Jennifer to sign my copies!

message 2: by Ari (new)

Ari I'm starting this series very soon! Great review.

message 3: by Becky (new) - added it

Becky LOL love this review! added to my TBR list. THanks!

Lis  (The reader lines) I loved this book so much and I agree!!!
Can't wait to read Deity!!

message 5: by TayteH (new) - added it

TayteH Sounds amazing. :D Thanks for the review. :D

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah I can't wait to read these books. Great review!

message 7: by Jillyn (new)

Jillyn This is on my to read list :)

Janysa I loved this book. I thought it was why better then the first one. Because I think the first one was too much like the Vampire Academy book.

message 9: by Cherry (new) - added it

Cherry Mischievous I still have to have pick this series up! :)

Jordan Erika Definitely want to read it!

Stephanie (Bookfever.♥) Awesome review! :]

message 12: by Natasha (new)

Natasha love the review. I have the first book on my kindle. Can't wait to read it.

message 13: by Addie R. (new)

Addie R. Glad you enjoyed it:)
I still need to get started on this series

Lori (Ficwishes) Deity can't come fast enough.

Andrea Heltsley great review, I can't wait for Deity!!!!

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov I can't wait for diety!

message 17: by Karen (new) - added it

Karen Great review. C: I'm almost done reading it ! So good!! :D

message 18: by Leanne (new) - added it

Leanne Just read Half-Blood and loved it! Can't wait to read this one!

Leanne

message 19: by Diana (new)

Diana Dimovska Would love to read it. Can't wait to grab it! :)

Amber at Fall Into Books Great review! I loved Seth in this book, too! :D

message 21: by Jody (new) - added it

Jody Great Review! It looks great!

message 22: by Heather (new)

Heather Wood I love Obsidian, so I can't wait to check out the Convenant series!

Alexandria Nicole I have to agree with you that I'm starting to like Seth more and more. I still really like Aiden still, but he's just so serious all the time. Seth appeals to me because he has fun!

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ Great review! This sounds like such a good book, I'll have to check out the Covenant series.

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov Thank you guys for actually reading my review lol you guys are awesome!

message 26: by Jam(MHlover) (new)

Jam(MHlover) Great review!
Haven't really read any of Jennifer's book yet but I'll definitely check this series out!

Antoinette Great review, I have to checkout this series now!!!

Jennifer Nice review!

Lacey (Booklovers For Life) Great review! I just finished Half-Blood so I'm very excited to read this one!

message 30: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Kade Awesome review! I love how your review is split, concentrating on specific things about the book!

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» Awesomesauce review! I already commented on your blog about this too!! LOL XD

And once again...I totally agree with you about having more Seth/Alex Hot scenes! The scenes in Pure were hot as hell! I am an Aiden fan....but I have to say Seth totally gets the award in Pure! :D

Ntzee love your review! I love this series! =)

Taherah Loved your review! This is an amazing series :)

message 34: by Kait (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kait Great review. I must bump this up on my tbr-sequel list.

message 35: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie Ward Great review! I can't wait to read this series!!

message 36: by Mary (new)

Mary A great review thank you.

message 37: by Cynthia (new) - added it

Cynthia great review!

message 38: by Nickle Love (new) - added it

Nickle Love (Night Owl Reads) Wow. A new book [new to me] that looks interesting. Added it to my never-ending TBR list. [Oh noes!]

message 39: by Denise (new) - added it

Denise I have not yet read this series, but have book one. You have certainly made me want to bring it to the top of the TBR. Loved you review :)

message 40: by Sherina (new)

Sherina Nice Review. Let me add this to my TBR list. ;)

message 41: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly I haven't started this series yet. I kinda giggled reading your review. You are so descriptive and adament about it!! I guess I better get started

message 42: by Gisele (new) - added it

Gisele Anxiously to read this one!

RegencyEmma Nice. Looking forward to read it :)

message 44: by Patricia (new) - added it

Patricia May I just say, Alice, that you need to work on conveying your excitement for a book....... I will take a guess that you liked this one!

Patricia

message 45: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam I've only read Half-Blood and not quite sure whether I'm team Seth or team Aiden!

message 46: by prydoxs (new)

prydoxs great review! definitely should check out this series

Taz-xo Great review, can't wait to read your review of Deity ;)

Grace I've always LOVED the Jennifer L. Armentrout books, and am totally dying for Deity.

message 49: by Christie (new)

Christie Rich Hehehehehe! All I have to say is, great minds think alike, and you have a great mind, Alice! LOVED your review :)

message 50: by Lexi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lexi I can't wait to read this one!

« previous 1