Future Slayer Girl (aka: kitten)'s Reviews > Submit to Desire

Submit to Desire by Tiffany Reisz

Sep 16, 12

bookshelves: bdsm
Read from July 05 to 09, 2012

I bet you are sick of hearing of Tiffany from me? Oh, come on, just admit it, you are going “Enough already!”

Well, too bad. This woman has ruined me right and proper as far as mainstream BDSM romance goes. I would have never thought that a book series would consume me since the Fever Series. Well, it looks like I am wrong.

In this wicked little installment we get more of a taste of Kingsley. Now, I know we pretty much know that Kingsley swings both ways. Which wouldn’t it be hot to see him with a guy? That is, until you see him with Charlotte. By God I don’t think I can see Kingsley with anyone one else. The submission is beautiful, moving, and emotional. They connection that the two have is something that I can’t even begin to explain. I am convinced that these characters are alive and well someone because of how well that Tiffany writes them. If I don’t see Charlotte in any more Original Sinners books, I’m going to be just as upset as if I don’t see Big Brad Wolf in another book. I can’t honestly imagine Kingsley with anyone but Charlotte. I connected with her on multiple levels. It worked, it moved, and it made me WANT MORE, which is the most important thing of all.

If you haven’t dove into Tiffany Reisz, then you aren’t living!
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Submit to Desire.