Jennifer R Ricketts's Reviews > Heroes Reunited

Heroes Reunited by Christine E. Schulze

Jul 06, 12

bookshelves: received-for-review-from-author
Read in June, 2012

I received the entire collection as a pdf from the author in exchange for an honest review after I didn't win them in a Goodreads giveaway. :)

Heroes Reunited was so exciting and had much more action and suspense than the first book. The first book set up the story for the rest of the books, and Heroes Reunited follows after the first book quite well.

I couldn't stop reading and was on the edge of my seat when the Shadowfolk capture the girls and take them to Rorrim's island. Aaron and the boys set out to save them. They meet a mysterious man named Tobias and soon find out more about him. I was worried when they were camping with him that he wasn't on their side as he claimed to be.

All kinds of secrets come out to the group of heroes--shocking secrets I didn't see coming. I really love when that happens in a book. Sorting out the characters became easier in this book, although they still don't have distinct personalities. I think if they did, the books would be an even stronger series.

With so much action, suspense, and some romance, this book was better than the first, and I'm looking forward to beginning the third book right away!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heroes Reunited.