Sara's Reviews > Back in Fashion

Back in Fashion by Charlotte Bennardo

Jul 05, 12

Read in July, 2012

Sirenz Back in Fashion by Charlotte Bennardo and Natalie Zaman is the sequel to Sirenz. This series follows Shar and Meg who once again have found themselves in unwilling service to Hades again. Shar is swept away to the underworld. While there her existence is completely missing from Meg's world, replaced by rich girl Paulina whom Meg has to trick into wearing the golden fleece which will send her to Hades.

This was a nice sequel to Sirenz and felt like it's own book that could stand on its own. I missed the interaction between the girls as they were separated for most of the book. I found myself giggling at the humor in the books and the wacky situations that the girls got themselves into. The twist at the end was perfect. I finished the book quickly and enjoyed it as much as the first in the series.

Appropriateness: This is one of those rare books that is written for older teens and is not only completely free of adult content but also has very light romance making it appropriate for younger readers who want to read something a little more sophisticated. I would recommend this book to readers 13+

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Back in Fashion.