Amy Wahl's Reviews > Much Ado About Magic

Much Ado About Magic by Shanna Swendson

F_50x66
Jul 25, 12

Read in July, 2012

The long awaited 5th book in the Enchanted Inc Series will be available this summer as an E-book. For fans of series, this installment answers many of the questions posed in the first 4 books. Readers will learn more about the elusive Owen Palmer and his origins while being treated to the usual cast of hysterical characters.

For Much Ado About Magic Shanna Swendson returns the story to New York City where let's face it, is where Katie Chandler and her friends do their most interesting work. The author takes some interesting turns with the story here, and the changes are welcome. Overall the story is strong. We are introduced to new characters who only strengthen the plot and offer additional laughs.

I loved the first 4 books and this new adventure is perhaps the strongest yet in the series. I'm interested to see where she goes with the next book in the series, but where ever Katie and Co. go, I will gladly follow. The E-Book is expected to be released August 15th. More information can be found at shannaswendson.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Much Ado About Magic.