Lindsay's Reviews > Twice Tempted

5206569
Jul 05, 12

bookshelves: actor-actress-hollywood, bad-boy-heroes, reviews
Read from September 21 to 23, 2012

I love finding new-to-me authors. This book was so much fun to read.

One thing I loved about this story was the whole premise. Zoe and Christian had met years ago and circumstances beyond them kept them from meeting up when they were supposed to. But even after all those years, they never forgot the other person.

Their initial meeting in the book was great. It was accidental and so much fun. Zoe didn’t react like a fan girl, which threw Christian, and yet intrigued him.

I loved Christian, who was part jerk and part sweetheart. He definitely had the bad boy Hollywood actor bit down pat.

Zoe was so sweet, and kind of funny. She was so unnerved around Christian that she was constantly running into something, breaking something or tripping something. If that wasn’t happening, she was maiming Christian by stabbing, hitting, or kicking him. Lol. It was always unintentional and an accident. T

This was such a good love story. Marquita Valentine has a new fan and I’m looking forward to reading the next book in this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twice Tempted.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog This sounds good! I can't wait to see what you think of it =)

Lindsay I'm enjoying it so far. Granted, I'm only 3% into it, but I like what I've read so far.

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog I can't wait to see what you think of it. This isn't YA, right?

Lindsay Correct, it's not YA.

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog YES! I haven't been in a YA mood for quite some time now. Good to know. Thanks ;)

Lindsay Lol. I've been that way too. Letting Go was considered Mature YA but it went back and forth between adult and YA. The love scenes were typical adult romance novel but the emotions and drama...pure YA. Maybe that's a reason I had a hard time with it.

This is how the Twice Tempted starts:
(view spoiler)

I was hooked immediately and knew I had to read this book. :D

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog LOL. So, Letting Go is a no go then? lol. This one you're currently reading does sound good. I love it when the Hero character is a celebrity. I hope it's steamy. I just can't get into "clean" stories, at least right now. Hope this is much better than your last one ;)

Lindsay So far, at only 3%, it's a million times better. Not only is the hero a celebrity but he's a bad boy with a past!

Lol. If it's done well, "clean" stories can be good...but "clean" hasn't been working for me either.

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog Ok. I'm 44% in. Tell me she's going o confess soon. I'm getting antsy.... lol

Lindsay Lol. Yup. (view spoiler)

I'm 13% into Third Time's a Charm. I'm glad you talked me into reading it. :)

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog At 62% and she finally confessed. I'm glad, but then Christian is bring an asshat. What is his deal?

Lindsay He's an idiot. (view spoiler)