Somer Schaffer's Reviews > Miles to Go

Miles to Go by Richard Paul Evans

Jul 06, 12

Read from July 05 to 06, 2012

I don't usually pick up books such as this one; inspirational, moving, journey books. I don't know why, maybe it's because I feel like they're mostly written from a shrink's point of view or something. I must say, I was entirely wrong when it came to this book and I'm glad I got it.

Could you tell I liked it? I finished the entire book in under 24 hours. I didn't get much sleep last night because I couldn't put it down. Why? Maybe it's the constant suspense of the everlasting foreshadowing. Or perhaps it's that in every chapter something happens. It could be that there are so many inspirational characters to explore. The main character, Alan, learns a lot about himself in this story and in turn the reader may learn a lot about his or her self too. I know I did.

It's a good story, amazing really. The author must have really thought this through, and it'd be hard to not like this book.

As I said, I'm glad I picked it out and chose to read it first. I was not disappointed.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Miles to Go.

07/05/2012 page 39
12.0% "So far, so good. Enticing, interesting, seems like a lot is in store. I sure don't want to be let down. Was there a book before? It seems like there was, but I still understand this book without previous knowledge. Okay, I'm off to read!"