Maureen Timerman's Reviews > Her Surprise Sister

Her Surprise Sister by Marta Perry

Jul 05, 12

bookshelves: 2012
Read in July, 2012

Right from the start this book became a page turner, but I will have to read some more books for all the answers.
Violet Colby's Mom is in a coma after being injured in a horse ridding accident..she had just had a fight with her brother Jack. Her brother had wanted information about his Dad!!
We find Violet in Fort Worth TX...looking for information on their Dad. What happens could only be with God looking out for her...I can't even imagine. Putting myself in her place...after all those years...finding out she has a sister...and identical at that!
We find out that Violet and Maddie were infants when the family?? broke up...but even more amazing is that there are another set of twins?
We don't find out any answers, but keep reading. Belle, Violets and Jack's Mom doesn't come out of her coma, and their Dad has not yet been reached.
I want to read the next book in this series, they have pulled me in.

I received this book from Netgalley and the Publisher Love Inspired, and was not required to give a positive review.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Surprise Sister.

Melissa I saw this at the store the other day and I really want to read it! However I think I'm going to wait till more of the set is out before I start them, so I'm not left hanging :)