Sarah's Reviews > Little Red Riding Crop

Little Red Riding Crop by Tiffany Reisz

Jul 13, 12

bookshelves: books-i-own-kindle, read-in-2012
Read on July 10, 2012, read count: 1

Little Red Riding Crop is a free short story that can be downloaded from Tiffany Reisz's website. Although this is a prequel to her debut novel The Siren and can be read before the book I'd recommend reading the novel first so you already have a feel for the characters. As you can probably tell by the title the story is a bit of a play on Little Red Riding Hood and I certainly want to know more about Big Brad Wolfe!

Nora is a popular Dominatrix who works in Kingsley's underground BDSM club but that doesn't allow for much time off. Desperate for a break Kingsley promises her a month long holiday in Europe is she does him one small favour. All she has to do is sneak into a rival club and find out who is the elusive owner.

Anyone who has already read The Siren will love finding out a bit more about Nora's past and it was also great to see a bit more of Kingsley. I'm incredibly intrigued by Brad though and really hope we get to see more of him in the series! Fans of Tiffany Reisz will know to expect some scorching sex scenes and as they're taking place in a BDSM club you won't be surprised to hear they're a little on the kinky side. I am so in love with these characters that I can't get enough of them so this was a fab addition to the series. I can't wait to read the rest of the free stories that are already available on Tiffany's website!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Little Red Riding Crop.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Future Slayer Girl (aka: kitten) Big Brad Wolf is amazing!!! <3

Sarah He was rather yummy! Do you know if we get to see more of him in any of the other stories?

Future Slayer Girl (aka: kitten) Sarah wrote: "He was rather yummy! Do you know if we get to see more of him in any of the other stories?"

YES! I asked her on twitter yesterday and she promised more Brad! <3

Sarah Woohoo :-) that's fab news! Lol

Future Slayer Girl (aka: kitten) I know she said thank you for the NOOK ratings, and I said I want more BRAD!!!!!!!!!! And she said, you will see him again I promise.

I have become fan girl retarded I swear lol

Sarah I only just saw your last reply! I'm becoming a huge Tiffany Reisz fan right now, I absolutely love this series :o)

message 7: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Latwinn ugh, it's ridculous how much I like this author. Especially her Mistress Nora character.

Sarah I LOVE this series sooooooo much! I'm strangely obsessed with Soren even though he scares the shit out of me LOL

message 9: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Latwinn Same here. I love me some Soren. And I love him because he scares the shit out of me, lol.

Sarah LMAO that's exactly how I feel about him! Although I have to say if I met him in real life I'd probably run away screaming :o)

message 11: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Latwinn I would probably just stand there staring at him like a deer in headlights, lol

Sarah I think you must be braver that I am :-)

message 13: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Latwinn No, I just wouldn't be able to move or anything. Although, I did manage to say actual words to a tattooed hottie in Wal*Mart today, after spending 5 minutes in line just looking at him in another line, lol. But that only ended with him smiling at me thanks to my dad cock blocking me, lol. Garrr

Sarah LMAO that must have been soooo disappointing Jessica! I hope you see him again when your dad isn't around to cock block you :o)

message 15: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Latwinn lol, That was disappointing. I stood their like a little kid that had their ice cream taken away from them just watching the guy walk away, lol. *sniffles*

Sarah LOL I feel your pain! My step-dad was a fireman so he was very good at scaring off the boys when I was a teenager. He'd just give them this look and they'd go running LOL

message 17: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Latwinn That would suck too, lol

Sarah Sometimes it really did but other times it was probably a blessing in disguise LOL

message 19: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Latwinn That's true. If all of my brothers, uncle, and dad... okay, even my mom and sister, lol, didn't do their whole first date interrogation thing I would have been stuck with a whole bunch of toads.

Sarah Lol wouldn't we all :-)