Tammy Dahle's Reviews > Reunited

Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham

Jul 23, 12

Read in July, 2012

My Thoughts:
I'm calling this one "The Perfect Summer Read"
This debut novel by Hilary Weiman Graham is funny as well as touching.
First let me tell you that I LOVE the cover of Reunited. It's eye catching yellow screams to be picked up. The girls holding the map yells adventure.
And it is! It's a road trip you will love being a part of.
Do you remember the friends you had in middle school? The all night giggle sessions? Making up award winning dances to your favorite boy bands in your living room? The promises made that you would be best friends forever? Alice, Summer and Tieran were inseperable-The BFF's.
Then high school happened-one drama filled night changes everything and the girls go in different directions.
Four years go by without a word between them-they graduate high school and everyone is going their separate ways forever.
In a crazy spontaneous moment Alice hears that the band the girls worshipped back in the day-Level3 are reuniting for one night only-a concert 2,000 miles away in Austin, Texas. She buys three tickets and invites her two ex-best friends for a road trip of a life time.
Can these girls put the past behind them and find their long buried friendship again? Can these now strangers find forgiveness in each other and themselves?
Two things that I loved about this book is-
1. The 1976 VW Camper the girls take on the road-it's called the Pea Pod and I want one!!!
2. The fact that Level3 is a real band and their lyrics are throughout the story-cool addition to story.
Three incidents that had me snort laughing while I read this book-
1.Squirrel
2. Michael the hitchhiker
3. Pea Pod door
Two thumbs up for Hilary Weisman Graham-
My thanks to Simon & Schuster for the opportunity to read and review this ARC.
Now I would like to give the opportunity to read this little gem to someone else. This book is an ARC-An Advanced Reviewer Copy-Uncorrected Proof-read once by me. I give these away in hopes that the winner will read, enjoy and possibly review also. Share the love my friends!
This giveaway is open to followers of Mug of Moxie. Please leave your GFC name and contact info in the comment section below. This giveaway is international. The contest runs from July 20 to July 30. A winner will be chosen by Random.org and contacted on July 31. The winner has 48 hour to confirm or another winner will be drawn. Good Luck!!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reunited.