Sha's Reviews > Archangel's Storm

Archangel's Storm by Nalini Singh

Oct 11, 2012

This is the story of Jason (one of Rapahael's Elite Seven) and the Princess Mahiya.

This book was beautifully written. It was not rushed. It was very detailed but I think its because its important to describe the setting of the story. It will have an overall effect on Singh's storytelling.

The love between Jason and Mahiya unfolds slowly and beautifully. Not the love at first sight cliché.

As for the mystery aspect of the plot, it kept me guessing who the killer was the whole time. I had an idea of who it was, but I didn't have a solid evidence to confirm if im right. At the end, I was correct but it actually gave me the run-around before I was able to confirm it. It was very good.

I was wondering why they kept inserting Dmitri and Honor's story from time to time. Although it was welcomed, Its the story of Raphael and Elena that im really interested in. Good thing I read somewhere that the next book will be focusing back to them by Sept 2013 (YEY!!!).

Singh's book endings are always exciting. Her books are a balance of action, drama, the funnies, the intrigues, politics, mystery, romance. Her characters are all colorful and intriguing and never fails to mesmerize me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Archangel's Storm.