Aiying's Reviews > Archangel's Storm

Archangel's Storm by Nalini Singh

F 50x66
Jul 05, 12

bookshelves: to-read

Can't wait! Although I am like everyone else, hoping for Illium's book but if Jason is who we get then I am not complaining because to me, he is a total enigma.

Just hoping that the NEXT one is going to be Illium- Bluebell. I really like this series and I wonder if Singh will go back to writing Elena and Raphael.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Archangel's Storm.

Layla Nalini confirmed that after Jason's book, she will return to Raphael and Elena :)

message 2: by Aiying (new) - added it

Aiying No way?! o:
What do you think she'll write about? o:

Layla Their next adventure :) I'm sure we'll see more of Raphael's mother, Caliane, and about Ellie's half sisters. Also, I could bet that in AS, Neha's going to do something nasty that's going to affect the Cadre of Ten and in the sixth book we'll see the consequences. What's your opinion about all this?

message 4: by Aiying (new) - added it

Aiying Yes. That's sounds good! However, I don't have much of an idea because if I guess what's going to happen and I'm right then the element of surprise is gone o: I just want to wait for it and read it. I know that sounds disappointing and I'm sorry. Though, I feel the next Raphael and Elena book will probably explore more of the Cadre of Ten. Is someone going to replace Uram? Hmm... Elena's progress as an angel. Maybe there's going to be another one of the Cadre wanting to kill an angel from the Cadre. New character? Maybe a Caliane related problem? I don't know o: