Damaris (GoodChoiceReading)'s Reviews > Ravyn's Fall

Ravyn's Fall by Julie Blackstone

Jul 04, 2012

liked it
Read from July 05 to 07, 2012

Ravyn's Fall is one of those stories where it's a bit predictable, and nothing quite WOW about it, but will keep you so glued to the pages you won't be able to put it down.

The minute I began reading Ravyn’s Fall it was like Boom! Boom! Boom! One thing after another and the story does not slow down once. I loved this! Even though I sort of knew where the story was going, and how things would play out, I found myself very entertained and did not want to stop reading. Julie Blackstone had my full attention until the very end.

My biggest issue with this book though, was that I could not seem to connect with Zeke and Ravyn’s relationship. I did not feel any type of connection between the two and when I did it was very short lived. I would have liked a lot more emotion and development between the two. Also, I am not a big fan of the main female character putting herself in danger just about every chapter. Other than this, Blackstone has put together a good story. I hope there is a sequel because I would like to read it and continue following the characters, and the world Ravyn has gotten sucked into.

I enjoyed reading this book.

3.5 out of 5 Stars!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ravyn's Fall.

07/05/2012
20.0% "YeahH!!!"
07/05/2012
65.0% "I am enjoying this book, but there are way to many references to Twilight. ARGH! lol"