AJ's Reviews > Beautiful Redemption

Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia

Jul 04, 12

Read on October 30, 2012

I'm weeping in the corner of my very dark room because this is the only book that's coming out in the near future that I'm looking forward to reading. Excuse me.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WAH! WAH! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Ahem.
Anyway. The days are crawling by at an excruciatingly slow pace. I don't know how much more of this I can take. Send help - you know what? Forget help.
SEND BOOK ASAP!
[EDIT]
So, I just realized I never followed on this and now was as good any.
I guess the book was okay. I mean I was really excited to get to see Lila and ended up really liking her, too. But come ON. What happened with Amma really PISSED ME OFF. Yeah, sure, it was necessary but still. Hmph.
In the heat of the moment the book was really exciting and endlessly fascinating but looking back it, I realize it was good but not GREAT.
3 stars!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beautiful Redemption.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Em~Lost In A Dream~ That is exactly how I feel.