Janina's Reviews > What Kills Me

What Kills Me by Wynne Channing

Jul 03, 2012

bookshelves: arc-for-review-blog-tour, vamps
Read from July 15 to 16, 2012

This fast paced, action packed novel blew me away. It took a different take on vampirism (pretty sure that's not a word)and that's what makes it so unique. Seeing an author come up with their own unique take on things is what makes a book amazing :)

The characters in this book was amazing :) I really came to love Axelia! She was 'the one' that everyone wanted to kill :) There was just so much action! I went through this book in the snap of a finger. I mean, I had to take a break to sleep, but that's just irrelevant lol It truly was a page turning. Lucas was also an amazing character :) In the beginning I didn't really know what to expect from him, considering he wasn't the nicest person in the world, but as things progressed I really came to like him. He was a brave, strong, and intelligent vamp who just wanted to keep Zee safe. KUDOS! I swear they almost died a thousand times!

I really enjoyed book because, like I said before, it was a fast-paced, page turning, emotional, with a hint of romance kind of book lol :) I just can't get over the whole, I fell in a well filled with vampire blood and now I am a kick ass, stronger than the rest, vampire.

I really loved this book and am hoping their is a sequel. I definitely recommend this to those who love vamps and just want to enjoy a light & fun read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What Kills Me.