Dinacsad's Reviews > A Midsummer Night's Dream

A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare

U 50x66
Jul 03, 12

Read in March, 2012

A great play. One of my favorite shakespearean reads! I did not read the whole play word by word, but analyzed the text, rephrased and edited the script so I became very familiar with the play. During my English 10 class, my teacher developed a project called '24 hours in 24 minutes.' The title of the assignment was created around the idea of the play. The plot of the play is 24 hours, and the assignment required students to create a short comic film in 24 minutes, the meaning behind 24 hours in 24 minutes title. This required a cartoon character with motions, sounds and color. Every student was assigned a character and I was the character Hermia. I analyzed most of Lysander, Hermia, Hernia and Demetrius. This is because throughout the play these 4 characters interacted with each other only. The project helped me understand shakespearean language better and enhanced my experience with the dialect. I truly believe that reading the play was a great experience and because of the comedic plot I enjoyed the play very much!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Midsummer Night's Dream.