Esmeralda 's Reviews > Dark Kiss

Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen

Jul 03, 12

bookshelves: angels, demons, giving-up

Disa-freaking-ppointing. The plot has a interesting fresh concept.BUT The characters and the romance ruined the whole thing.First, Sam, she says that she is a careful person. (Haha, please).

1)Someone who follows a stranger even if he was your neighbor for 2 years is not safe. (Maybe I am paranoid, but it is something I wouldn't do.)
2)Approaching some dude sitting on a curb by myself. (is not 100 percent safe, you never know how a person may react)
3) Running away from home.(with no money not smart nor safe).
4)believing stranges (hello people have their own ageda, and will lie)

And somehow Sam manages to do this things and more. She is annoying- I mean special. Everyone calls her special. If I read the word speecial one more time... I will go insane. There are so many words that can be used instead.

Bishop is so boring. He is a leader. Really?(laughs).He is the type of leader that once he turn his back on you, you throw spitballs at him. Bishop is always whining about how he can't do things: he can't lead,he can't see the lights, he can't use a pencil sharper. Whine, whine, does something stupid.

I like Kraven better. He has personality and a brain.

The other characters are just there doing..holding up the wall so it won't fall.Very disappointed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Kiss.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kilikina (new) - added it

Kilikina That bad? I was kinda looking forward to this one...:/

Esmeralda Yes, I think so. Everything feel rushed, the romance sucked. The characters suck. I read her other book (Demon Princess) and it is way better.

message 3: by Kilikina (new) - added it

Kilikina Well I'll still give it a shot. That stinks you didn't like it though...