Deborah's Reviews > Sins of a Virgin

Sins of a Virgin by Anna Randol

Jul 03, 12

I received this book via Edelweiss in exchange for my honest opinion. Ooh!! I've discovered a brand new author to follow. I loved this book. Refreshing new story line. The title says it all. A retired female spy who has retained her virginity decides to hold an auction. The prize? Her virginity. Don't believe I've read that one before. Things start to heat up when Madeline retains the services of runner Gabriel Huntford as her bodyguard. It soon becomes apparent that she does indeed need a bodyguard when several attempts are made on her life. The chemistry between Gabriel & Madeline is scorching. But Gabriel has his own agenda. He is searching for his twin sisters murderer. Together they team up to trap the serial killer. This book has everything. Adventure, romance, scorching sensuality , suspense, a surprise twist at the end(never saw it coming) , & a serial killer who gets what's coming to him. What more could I ask for? I know... I'd love to read about Madelines' partners Wraith & Cipher. Hint...hint.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sins of a Virgin.