Lenore's Reviews > Wanting

Wanting by Piper Vaughn

Swe-et!! Four fluffy stars for making me feel like a kid allowed to eat candy floss without having to beg first.

I went all "awwwww, boys in love" and "ohhhhh, hot boyzzzz" and "awwwwww, happy happy boys" while reading this.

Zero angst (ok, there's like 0.1% angst in there), 100% sweetness without being too syruppy.

I should create a shelf called "m/m fairy tales" for stories like this one! *le sigh*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wanting.

Tami This is a good story. I would've liked it to be a little longer though. :-)

Lenore :) It was just recommended to me by another GR friend!

Little Butterfly Have you read Wanting #2, Tami? I haven't yet, but it think it's even shorter.

Tami Lenore wrote: ":) It was just recommended to me by another GR friend!"

When I read it, it was free on the author's website. You may want to check to see if that's the case. If not...let me know.

Tami Jodie~Schmetterling~ wrote: "Have you read Wanting #2, Tami? I haven't yet, but it think it's even shorter."

No! I havn't! Didn't even know about it. I need to check that out!

Little Butterfly It's called Giving in
but no freebie unfortunately..

Tami Jodie~Schmetterling~ wrote: "It's called Giving in
but no freebie unfortunately.."

Cool, thanks!

Monique ~ Sinfully... Addicted to All Male Romance Ohhhh...I like fluffy stars:)

message 9: by Christina (last edited Jul 06, 2012 04:39AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Christina This was a good one. m/m fairy tales, I like it!

Lenore LOL! Fluffy and sweet and romantic! Oh why doesn't GR have pink stars?

message 11: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle [Helen Geek] Awww... Very nice!

message 12: by Lenore (last edited Jul 06, 2012 04:54AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lenore I know! I read it this morning and I've had this silly smile on my face ever since!

message 13: by Jenn (last edited Jul 06, 2012 05:12AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jenn Ahahaha I TOLD you Piper was awesome. This should make you feel even better. This as much as I love this, this is one of my least favorites by her. Her and MJ are perfection for feel great reading.

message 14: by Lenore (last edited Jul 06, 2012 05:20AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lenore Really? Off to discover more stories by Piper Vaughn then! :)

ETA: And, apart from the "m/m fairy tales" shelf, I think I'm gonna create a "'Cos Jenn felt the love" one, too! :D