Amelia Elizabeth's Reviews > Tap Out

Tap Out by Eric  Devine

Sep 24, 12

bookshelves: arcs
Read from July 03 to 17, 2012

I've been struggling with writing this review. As a librarian I have one view of the book and as a reader I have another, and they don't match up and I don't know how I should review the book. I finally decided to just write this review as a reader, because when I think about the library and our readers, I don't think this book would fit in with what our YA readers are interested in reading.

This book was full of things that shocked me, especially since I was reading a YA book. Even with those shocks I still really enjoyed reading this book even though it wasn't my normal genre to read. I couldn't put it down, I had to keep reading to find out what Tony would have to face next, and how his decisions would impact his life and those of his mother and friends.

Full review will be live on my blog on September 11.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tap Out.

07/06/2012 "Wow, I'm not sure about the language in this book and the age group it's marketed towards. But I'm enjoying it."
07/12/2012 "I'm really into the book, I can't put it down!"

Angelique as a teen i say these are the kind of books i want more of... not them stupid vampire. daed people books...people be making... i llike books that make you think

Felica Chapman agreed angelique.. the real world