Susan Mann's Reviews > Nothing needs to be the Way it's Always been

Nothing needs to be the Way it's Always been by Dawn Mills

Jul 03, 12

Read in June, 2012

I met the author of this book Dawn on twitter and got chatting with her. I followed her rollercoaster of a journey on her blog, twitter and by meeting her in real life. Her journey through Cognitive Hypnotherapy has been an amazing one. One this book brings to life.

Dawn didn't had quite a traumatic childhood and this was taken with her into her adulthood. She has been through so much, it's heartbreaking to read, even as an adult she goes through so much heartache, but she's here and she's telling her tale and changing her life for the better.

This book is based on the last 12 months of Dawn's journey and is written in a diary format, which is a great way to follow. Once you start you will be sucked in and not able to put it down until the end.

At first I was initially sceptical about Cognitive Hypnotherapy but having followed this journey, I have had it myself and I am a firm believer this can work miracles. If you are sceptical, read this book, see how much it transformed her life. Dawn has come so far and continues to grow and help people every day. She's amazing. However, this book isn't all about the Hypnotherapy, it's not a self help book or one that goes on about how wonderful this therapy is. This book is about a personal insight into someones life.

This is one of the bravest and honest books I have ever read. Read this book, it will open your mind and make you look at yourself differently, you won't regret it. Grab the tissues for the tears, but there will be a lot of smiling in there too.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nothing needs to be the Way it's Always been.