Lenore's Reviews > An Oral Fixation

An Oral Fixation by Piper Vaughn

Two hot geeks and lots of sexual tension.

Fluffy but not with Wanting's fairy-tale quality. This was much dirtier. Damn if that last 10% wasn't steamy! One word: Snowballing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Oral Fixation.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle [Helen Geek] I've read one by this author and LOVED it. I just downloaded this and plan to read too!

Lenore Strangely, I haven't read anything by her yet. But I plan to change that! :)

Jenn She's good b/c her and MJ O'Shea (her sometimes writing partner) write sweet stories, but they have dirty talk sex thrown in. Perfect comfort reads. :)

Lenore Swoon! You know how I love dirty talking in my smut :)
Maybe I should bump her/their books up a little?

Jenn Read this first and see what you think. It's only 19-22 pages and free. I loved, loved The Luckiest by them. The bottom in that had a filthy mouth. ;-)

Monique ~ Sinfully Sexy Book Reviews An Oral Fixation!.....sold to the lady in the corner gobsmacked! What a fabulous title...and dirty talk, oh I need it! \0/

Lenore Jenn wrote: "Read this first and see what you think. It's only 19-22 pages and free. I loved, loved The Luckiest by them. The bottom in that had a filthy mouth. ;-)"

You already sold it to Monique! LOL!
It's already on my TBR list.

message 8: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle [Helen Geek] My first was an ARC of One Small Thing. Just delightful. Not sure about the naughty talk, but the story was one of the best I've read.

Lenore Michelle wrote: "My first was an ARC of One Small Thing. Just delightful. Not sure about the naughty talk, but the story was one of the best I've read."

I added it to my TBR list. Thank you, Michelle!

message 10: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle [Helen Geek] Lenore - wish I could loan the ARC. It is a bit pricey and I'm not about spending $10 for an eBook, but, if my opinion counts, this one is well worth it. It is definitely a fav for me now and I know I'll read it again and again. That good! Very heartwarming.

Lenore Thanks anyway, Michelle! :)

Little Butterfly εïз Wanting #1 is excellent and free!

Lenore Got a link, sweetie pie?

Monique ~ Sinfully Sexy Book Reviews Lenore wrote: "Got a link, sweetie pie?"

If it is Wanting you are looking for Lenore
Wantingyou can download it from there my lovely..:D

message 15: by Little Butterfly εïз (last edited Jul 03, 2012 12:04PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Little Butterfly εïз Thanks for helping out Monique! I couldn't do a link with my cell.
The story is also part of the Don't read in the Closet Vol 1:

Lenore Thank you, ladies!

message 17: by Jenn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jenn Oh yeah now that I'm thinking of it some don't really have the 'dirty talk' but they are all lovely. Haven't read One Small Thing but it's bought and ready to read.

message 18: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle [Helen Geek] Oh, Jenn -- I so hope you like it as much as I did. Remarkable the storytelling. Good luck!

message 19: by Jenn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jenn Yes!!!!!! You are reading it!! Tell me when you get to the 'I'll touch and kiss you...here" you don't want purchase a fan.

Lenore Lordy!!! OK, I will!!

message 21: by EXHIBIT A (new) - added it

EXHIBIT A "...snowballing."

*eyebrows try to climb into hairline*