Krissy P (Kris)'s Reviews > Saving You, Saving Me

Saving You, Saving Me by Kailin Gow

Jul 13, 12

bookshelves: worst-books-ever-read, wtf, ya-contemporary
Read from July 05 to 08, 2012

I really did not like this book. I did not think it was up to par with the author's other work, but I'm having reviewer's remorse, so I decided to delete my review. So, I'm just going to say that I did not like the book, her Frost Series and Pulse Series are much better reads and leave it at that.
12 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Saving You, Saving Me.

message 1: by MelissaB (new)

MelissaB What's with this chick, does she have beer flavored nipples? (sorry, had to throw in a quote from the movie Ten Things I Hate About You)

This sounds bad! And funny! OMG how could he want to tape her! Scandalous!

If this is your first one star review you must read less crap than I do! I have plenty.

Krissy P (Kris) LOL - beer flavored nipples..

Yeah, this was pretty bad. I could not give it any better than 1 star and even that was a gift.

message 3: by Jen (new)

Jen Your review almost makes me want to read it just to see how bad it really is.

message 4: by Meagz (new)

Meagz Lol, thanks for the heads up. I had this on my TBR list but it's definitely moving down the list now.

message 5: by Vashti (new)

Vashti OMG,I just about fell of my chair reading your review,too funny!!!!

Krissy P (Kris) Vashti wrote: "OMG,I just about fell of my chair reading your review,too funny!!!!"

Thanks. Yeah that book was nuts. I feel bad about it and really wish I had liked it because I really like Kailin Gow's Frost series and her vampire series, Pulse. They were both really good. I was very surprised that this book was written by the same author.

message 7: by Ann (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ann Have not read Pulse or Frost series, need to give those a try.