Alice's Reviews > Sovereign Hope

Sovereign Hope by Frankie Rose

Jul 02, 12

A strong female protagonist, an unusual discovery, a heated romance and lots of action to boot!

Welcome to the world of Farley Hope, the leading lady in author Frankie Rose’s Hope Series. Her first book – Sovereign Hope debuts with a bang that will leave you waiting for the next instalment.

From the very first page, I was hooked by in the fast-paced action and series of events that Farley unwittingly finds herself in. She finds herself in the middle of where two worlds collide, and the journey deep into the “underworld” must begin – it’s a matter life or death. But, that is not the half of it. As our heroine delves deeper, so do we, into the trouble that permeates the lives of our (and Farley’s) new found companions. I am drawn into the characters’ that Frankie Rose creates, and the mystical world they live in. She paints the scenes vividly with her brush.

I found myself reading and reading and telling myself “just one more chapter”. This wildly imaginative story is grounded by its deep characters, strong relationships and eternal bonds. I cannot wait for the next one! If you are looking for a fast-paced supernatural action packed romance, this should be your next novel! Pick it up and become instantly involved. It really is a ‘must read’ that you will absolutely love!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sovereign Hope.