Staci's Reviews > Simply Irresistible

Jul 18, 12

bookshelves: 2012-reads, blame-sheree
Recommended to Staci by: Sheree's guest post
Read from July 02 to 05, 2012

Sexy, smart, steamy, sassy, and romantic...that's how I describe Simply Irresistible. After reading Karen's guest post on Sheree's The Eclectic Reader, I couldn't help but request book one immediately! I gobbled it up in two days and as soon as I was done I needed to get my hands on book two!! This is a series that I plan on spending some time reading this summer. As soon as my review books are out of the way, my reading list will consist of Lucky Harbor books 2-6! I was lucky enough to get 5 and 6 from NetGalley so I will be buying the others for my Kindle because I'm all about instant gratification at the moment!

Recommend? Oh yes, Ladies!! The men are hot, complex, and the romance (sex!) if off-the-hook great! If you're looking for some great summer reading that is pure fun and escapism, then pick up a Jill Shalvis book...you won't regret it!!

Source: Public Library

Bookish Thoughts #34

© 2012, Staci of Life in the Thumb. All Rights Reserved. If you reading this on a site other than, Life in the Thumb or Staci's feed, be aware that this post has been stolen and is used without permission.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Simply Irresistible.

07/05/2012 page 311