Samantha's Reviews > My Nest Isn't Empty, It Just Has More Closet Space: The Amazing Adventures of an Ordinary Woman

My Nest Isn't Empty, It Just Has More Closet Space by Lisa Scottoline

Jul 02, 2012

liked it
Read from July 02 to 03, 2012

This novel was a definite fun, quick summer read. I picked it up on a whim while at WalMart with a few friends and am quite glad I did. Ms. Scottoline and her daughter are both interesting, quirky and relatable women who easily made me smile with their charming and amusing dialect.

My Nest Isn't Empty, It Just Has More Closet Space requires much less commitment in comparison to the book I regularly read and I thoroughly appreciated that. I could leave off at any time or point within the book and easily come back later if I wanted too (even though I read it within a single night) without returning confused. I could even start another book while in the middle of this if I wanted. Its that simple without being boring.

Like I said, the book was such an entertaining summer read. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to simply take a break from reading, without really taking a break. It doesn't require much thought at all and would be the perfect book to bring on a summer's beach day. Thumbs up!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Nest Isn't Empty, It Just Has More Closet Space.

07/02/2012 page 62