Michelle (Much Loved Books)'s Reviews > Sneak

Sneak by Evan Angler

Sep 05, 12

Read from July 21 to 26, 2012

Sneak picks up straight where Swipe left off.  Logan is still on the run looking for answers, while back home people are searching for him.  While on the run Logan stumbles upon a group of markless that call themselves Huddle, Bridget, who is a part of this group, helps Logan fix up a bike he can use to find Acheron.
We also get to visit Erin and see how she is coping without Logan.  After the fiasco the duo created Erin soon finds herself moving back home, which is what she wanted all along, but somehow she still manages to help Logan.  We also get a better look at Hailey and get to see the reasons she acts the way she does and her reasons for doing things.  Throughout Sneak we are also given more points of view from Bailey, Erin, Logan, the Dust.

When I originally made a start on Sneak I was a bit apprehensive.  I didn't enjoy the previous book as much as I thought I would, but I loved the ending and I had to know what happened next.  I was surprised to find myself enjoying Sneak more than I thought I would.  There was more adventure and mystery and I enjoyed seeing how the markless could all work together for a common goal and I am looking forward to finding out what happens next.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sneak.