Sharissa's Reviews > Born at Midnight

1957387
Jul 02, 2012

Read in July, 2012

See more reviews & follow me at: http://sha-reviews.blogspot.nl/

It’s been a while since I lasted posted a post, but here is finally comes. Born at midnight truly is a great book! Once again I found myself skeptical towards the book. Sure I read that it was suppose to be awesome, but the summary and the cover just didn’t do it for me. Finally I gave in and decided to read it, well was I blown away! Born at Midnight is about all the paranormal figures. There are werewolves, vampires, shape shifters and faeries. Kylie, the main character is the typical main character in YA paranormal romance books. She’s normal, has some problems, easy to relate to. The only problem is, no one seems to know what Kylie is, only that she can see ghost. I loved that! You totally don’t know what is coming next and I still don’t have a clue what she is! There is also a love triangle going on, but it was okay in this one. There is the ex, who isn’t really in the picture. Then we have Derek, the hot Faerie that can sense emotions and is just a nice guy. And there is of course the bad guy Lucas, dark and mysterious. I just loved this book! I loved the girlfriends she made, I love the mystery behind Kylie and the romance isn’t taking up the whole book, which is just great! It ends with me craving for more. So I will read the second book, Awake at Dawn, next!

See more reviews & follow me at: http://sha-reviews.blogspot.nl/

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Born at Midnight.