Sacdiyo Allen 's Reviews > Adorkable

Adorkable by Sarra Manning

Jul 07, 12

Read from July 02 to 07, 2012

This was my first Sarah Manning novel, and if truth be told, it was 'totes' AMAZE-ing. I loved Jeane Smith and her determination to achieve total dorkdom. I was so engrossed, that I wanted to be Adorkable too!
Michael Lee, was also, mucho hotty. I adored the fact that the dude of the book was half-Asian and not completely European as many other books in this genre are.
But, in the beginning, I was really confused. There wasn't quite enough detail to fulfil my satisfaction, because it was bizarre how Jeane and Michael began a snoggging fest in just one chapter with not enough dialogue to make sense of it all.
Aside from all that, I was pleased at how the structure changed form towards the end. There were blogs and Twitter posts instead of pages and pages of the same information which was refreshingly refreshing.
To end this I have one final message: Jeane Smith, whether fictional or real, I support your dream 100% because dorks need a direction and to achieve world domination. And I am totes gonna read another S. Manning book.
peace out

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Adorkable.