Irish's Reviews > Raphael

Raphael by D.B. Reynolds

Jul 02, 12

bookshelves: adult-fiction, fairy-tale
Read from July 02 to 03, 2012

I don't remember what droves me to read this book. It's been a long time since I have read adult paranormal book. I can't find a 'free' copy over the warez so I have to purchase ebook on Amazon. For $5, I can say that it's worth it.

Vampires in America is about Raphael, a Vampire Lord who hired private investigator, Cynthia to work on a kidnapping case on his mansion. One of Raphael's favorite Vampire was abducted by a human that works with a higher Vampire.

I like the story and the characters of this book. Raphael is a real Vampire, and not the typical YA vampire that we often read. He kills, drinks blood and cannot go out in the morning. Yes, vampires are still effing hot and depiction of perfection. Cynthia is a 'forever-alone' private investigator. She is smart and tough as a former police officer.

So bottomline, I like this book and I will definitely read the next installment of this series tonight.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Raphael.

07/02/2012 page 1
0.0% "Can't believe I actually bought this book on kindle. I hope I'm not wasting $5 *finger-crossed*"