Jayhjay's Reviews > Sacrificed

Sacrificed by J.P. Barnaby

Jul 02, 12

Read on July 02, 2012

OMG, this was so good! Great ending to such a fabulous series! Review coming to the blog tomorrow...
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sacrificed.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kaje Harper Wow, I forgot this was coming! Must read.

message 2: by Neet (new) - added it

Neet I haven't read this series yet, I have the books (and waiting for the paperback edition of the last one to arrive)because someone told me it's better to read them one after the other...Can't wait to start reading this series!

Jayhjay I read them over about two months. They all flow together so I think it is nice to read them as a set. You will definitely want to read them all!

message 4: by Neet (last edited Jul 03, 2012 11:58AM) (new) - added it

Neet I heard nothing but good reviews on this series, I'm reading a mystries series now (Victor Banis Deadly series)but after that I'm planning to get right into the Little Boy Lost series.

Jayhjay I just reviewed the last one on my blog today if you want to check out the reviews (Joyfullyjay.com and search for Little Boy lost). But be warned after the first book they are all spoilers.

message 6: by Neet (new) - added it

Neet I will read your reviews, and don't worry reading spoilers doesn't take away from reading the books to me..

message 7: by Neet (new) - added it

Neet I just finished reading all of your Little Boy Lost reviews and they were excellent. The spoilers that you had for each book made me want to read the books even more.

Jayhjay Neet wrote: "I just finished reading all of your Little Boy Lost reviews and they were excellent. The spoilers that you had for each book made me want to read the books even more."

Oh, I am so glad! Happy you found the blog, love to have new visitors!