Laura's Reviews > Try Me

Try Me by Olivia Cunning

Jul 02, 12

Read in July, 2012

”And the man knew how to rock a mattress.”

Try Me by Olivia Cunning opens up a whole new rock & roll series with hot guys, sex, love, and oolala “how-many-times-can-he-make-her-come” fun!

In this story, readers are introduced to the whole sexy as hell band—Sole Regret—but the action focuses on the drummer, Gabe or a.k.a Force. Once again, I find myself swooning and falling prey to a green eyed hottie! :)

Gabe’s desire and focus falls on Melanie, who appears to be an uptight accountant, dragged to the show by her best friend. But once these two meet and heat up, they bring all sorts of naughty fun, geeky secrets, and interesting things out of each other and into the bedroom. *waggles eyebrows* Very hot! Are Gabe and Melanie destined for just one night of passion or should they try for more?

This “one night” tale was a very quick read, but Gabe still managed to steal my heart with this line: (view spoiler)

*sigh* His words just hit my heart with a bit of sadness and heat.

Try Me was pure sexy fun and one I would definitely recommend for fans of Cunning’s Sinners on Tour series.

Looking forward to hearing more from this sexy band of guys!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Try Me.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Bethany Great review, Laura. I’m thinking I need to check this one out. It sounds like a lot of fun!

♥Rachel♥ Oooh Laura, this sounds good. Did you like it better than Backstage Pass?

Laura @Thanks, Bethany!—Lots of fun! But as you know….I’m easy. :D

@texxie—Hey! Right back at ya… :P

@Rachel—ummm…Same kind of fun really. :) Just shorter. Melanie was starting to get on my nerves a bit so I was happy with the length actually. Perfect dose of sexy fun!

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko Great review. I loved this one. It was so much fun!!

Bethany Lol...that's why we love you, Laura. ;)

Angie's Dreamy Reads LOL...I love your review!!! Can't wait to read this :)

Bethany So just finished Try Me. Gabe was so freakin hot and sexy! I was kind of disappointed in the ending. I felt like it just ended. Another book where I wanted more! I hope they will be in the next books…fingers crossed. :)

♥Rachel♥ Bethany, did (view spoiler)

Bethany Yes, it did. I was happy with the ending but would have liked more. How far into it are you?

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko I would have liked more as well. It just wasn't long enough.

♥Rachel♥ I'm going to start it in a little bit. Hopefully I can squeeze a few pages in between work here.

edzkie♥§*.*§♥ i love the spoiler!♥♥ im looking forward to read that line :)

Laura babyedzkie♥§*.*§♥ wrote: "i love the spoiler!♥♥ im looking forward to read that line :)"

Hope you have fun with Gabe! I actually just bought #2 last night! Can’t wait for more fun! :)

message 15: by edzkie♥§*.*§♥ (last edited Sep 14, 2012 05:11PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

edzkie♥§*.*§♥ i've got an ebook of book 2. hope i can finished both this weekend:)

Ashly Glad you liked it, i'm excited to start it now!

Laura Ashly wrote: "Glad you liked it, i'm excited to start it now!"

Ashly Laura wrote: "Ashly wrote: "Glad you liked it, i'm excited to start it now!"

Hi Ashly! Have fun! I loved Gabe! :) I could use a dose of hot rocker actually. Maybe I'll do some re-reading this weekend!"