Justine's Reviews > Angel Evolution

Angel Evolution by David Estes

Jul 01, 12

bookshelves: read-2-review
Read on July 01, 2012

I received this book free from the author for a honest review.

Okay... Well I didn't know what to expect with this book, but I wasn't really impressed. I'm giving it a 3/5 starts because I just found it okay. I found the first part of the book kind of boring with some fillers and stuff that I didn't really care about, the end got better but was nothing special. It's an angel demon story, but the angels are evil and the demons are good? I think. That's what I got out of it anyways. And I found the characters just present. That didn't do anything spectacular they were just there. Two love stories but one didn't end well. Oh and did I mention that when angel and angels mate and demons and demons mate they make gargoyles! Weird! I hope that the next book is better because the story does have potential it just didn't do it for me.

My favorite part was when Chris and Sam were going to teleport but the sentence said" they went into the empty janitors closet to do it" or something similar and I laughed. Also when it talked about how whichever girl had to put on their Lululemon pants, I also laughed.

Thanks for the book David!
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angel Evolution.