Dalia's Reviews > One Night with the Enemy

One Night with the Enemy by Abby Green

Sep 03, 13

bookshelves: abby-green
Read from February 27 to 28, 2013

One Night With The Enemy has all the emotional intensity and the gnawing tension you come to expect from a book written by the very talented Abby Green.
Generations-old feud has separated the Vasquez and the De Rojas. But when young Maddie Vasquez and Nic de Rojas fell in love, all hell broke. Scandals and secrets separated the young lovers and soured their burgeoning love.
Eight years later, when Maddie returns to Argentina to inherit her late father vineyard, she finds it neglected and drown in debt. The easy solution is to sell to her family old enemy and competitor, Nic de Rojas. But Maddie is made of a tougher substance.
From the first encounter strong chemistry and enmity war between the once- lovers- now-enemies. Along with a maelstrom of emotions: betrayal, humiliation, mistrust, anger.... and love? Yeah, definitely love. Even if they fight it all the way.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Night with the Enemy.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jenny I'm so reading this one! Can I ask if during these 8 years they are apart Maddie or Nic have other relationships/flings?

Dalia When they were young, Maddie and Nic didnt make love ( they were caught before the act) For Maddie, Nic was her one and only love. But Nic had meaningless and empty affairs.

Vashti Great review Dalia,I enjoyed this book,too bad I took this one into the ubs to trade :(
Abby Green does wonderfull stories.

Dalia Thanks V. If you want to reread it just let me know :)

Jennie -  Webbweaver Reviews Fabulous review. I've had my eye on this for a while but now after your review going to get my hands on it!

Leona Very nice review. Abby Green is certainly one of the better HP authors of today.