Megan's Reviews > The Catalyst

The Catalyst by Zoe Winters

Jul 02, 12

bookshelves: damsel-in-distress, hot-hot-hot, bad-boys, paranormal-supernatural-fantasy, love-love-love
Read from July 01 to 02, 2012

I think this was my favorite of the Preternaturals books thus far because it ties so many of the characters from the previous books together. Primarily, we focus on Fiona and Z - a rather weak, agorophobic witch and a werepanther. They're brought together by a twist of fate and the chemistry Winters cooks up between them is delightful! Additionally, we get a glimpse into Cain and his thought process which I loved! I hope another book comes out soon with Cain as the main character - falling for Tam perhaps? In addition to Tam, we also see Cole, Jane, Anthony, Charlee, Luc, and Anna in this book. I really liked the ensemble cast and felt that the broadened scope and change in POVs added tremendously to the story. I could see this series holding my interest and continuing on for a very long time. It sort of reminds me of J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series in the way that each book introduces and builds upon new characters. I love that series and am really loving this one too. It seems like it just keeps getting better! Winters has created a very rich world that I look forward to learning more and more about. Can't wait to read what's next!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Catalyst.