Aimee's Reviews > The Rise of Nine

The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore

Jul 01, 12

bookshelves: to-read

My Wants For The Rise of Nine:

1) Four/John becomes romantically involved with Six, mans up a little, and ditches Sarah once and for ALL!
2) Sarah is never mentioned AGAIN (I extremely dislike her, I didn't even enjoy or remotely like her and Johns' romance in I Am Number Four!) Although, I WOULD enjoy if John kinda rubbed it in her face that he's happily with Six. BOOYAHHH.
3)Sam is rescued somehow and is okay! LOVE THAT BOY!
4)Some new powers are added to the Garde's Legacies! I would scream giddily with Six got the power of force fields!!!! She looked so kick-ass in the I Am Number Four movie with the force fields! PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU PITTACUS! In general matters, I'd like some cool Legacies to happen w/ the rest of the Garde.
5) This isn't really a "want", but rather a statement. I. Do. Not. Like. Ella. I understand that she's like nine, eight, ten years old or whatever, but she just seems such a WUSS. Seriously. Your home planet has just been run over by your cruel enemey, the Mogadorians, and you're not even doing SOMETHING USEFUL during the battle in The Power of Six? I do understand that all she can do is magically switch ages, but you could at least throw a ROCK or something. You are supposed to be apart of the Garde. Also, I found it completely ridiculous how Pittacus Lore just THREW IN THERE about the second ship and how Ella and whatever miraculously happened to get to Earth safely. PSSHAAAWW.

All in all, I am very excited for The Rise of Nine. Hopefully, nothing too frustrating or annoying happens. I literally pulled out strands of my hair during the part where John is like, confused about Sarah when she helps the FBI ARREST HIM. Some love-struck lover. I would call Sarah another word, one that rhymes with witch, but then I would be a potty mouth. Oh well. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Rise of Nine.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Qhawe (new) - added it

Qhawe I agree with absolutely everything, except the Ella thing seriously though Shes Eleven:) and in the book you remember seven pointing out the charm had broken well I think that Crayton knew that would happen and warned Ella not to put herself willing in a situation that could lead to her death>>>>>I mean Craytons her Cepan and he seems really badass and tough and would most likely have trained ELLA well in advance like Katarina and Six<<<<<

She was surrounded by hundreds of Mogs what could she have honestly done thrown a rock and got herself killed in the process<<<<

Dont get me wrong I dont know but thats the interpretation I got

Juli Ella could help a little more. I was kind of disappointed at first with her character. But i just finished the rise of nine and she steps it up a bit.
Sarah can fall off the face of the earth. I mean most of us fans don't even like her. Can she just DISAPPEAR??

Aimee No kidding! I finished The Rise of Nine as well (this book was also disappointing), and Sarah (insert grim face here) is reunited with Four! I was so annoyed. I HATE HER! Six and Four forever <3 But right now John's being a bit of an ass, and he doesn't deserve Six. But then I still don't want him to have Sarah. Grrrrr! >.<

Zach *****SPOILER ALERT***********

I kind of wish both Ella and Sarah had died at the end of rise of nine

Aimee lol same!!!!!!

Mrs. O' Leary But but... Sarah really does love him and Six admits that she could never love him[John] as much as she does.