Jennifer's Reviews > The Complete Knifepoint Horror

The Complete Knifepoint Horror by Soren Narnia

Jul 01, 2012

liked it
Read from May 29 to June 05, 2013

The author gave me this book in hopes of a review.
I think I have been "psychologically molested"
This book was a collection of creepy and unique short stories all written in lower case (there was a disclaimer in the beginning of the book). I have enjoyed the stories and some of them have made me think and have stayed with me, but I think as short story collection the book was a little long. I don’t mean to be nitpicky but I found myself at 85% through skimming through because I was ready to be done with it and move on to something else. I also felt that some of the stories seemed a little repetitive… or too close together… with the body resurrection theme, etc…but all in all it was a good book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Complete Knifepoint Horror.

05/29/2013 marked as: currently-reading
06/04/2013
85.0% "this book has a lot of interesting and unique short stories all written in lower case - author had a disclaimer in the beginning of the book.... I am at 85% and skimming through right now... book seems long and I am ready to be done and move on now..."
06/04/2013